Below are links to talks I have given at conferences/workshops. Videos (where available) are here.
- The quantum internet: prospects, progress, and challenges delivered as a QWorld webinar in March 2021. Slides here.
- Lectures on Quantum Communication Theory delivered in Natal, Brazil in November 2019.
- Practical figures of merit and thresholds for entanglement distribution in quantum networks. Presented at the Nature of Quantum Networks workshop at the Erwin Schrödinger Institute in Vienna, Austria.
- Extendibility of quantum states. Presented at the third QuILT day in New Orleans, LA.
- Fundamental limits on quantum dynamics based on entropy change. Presented at the Conference on Quantum Information and Quantum Control VII at the Fields Institute in Toronto, Ontario.